Britta Von Tagen
Release Date: December, 2016
Focus and Intent:
The focus of Dragon is the foundation, connecting to Earth and the power of Earth’s gravitational force. The Intent is to sense body weight shifting and balancing along the smile line as well as down the legs.
Unique to the routine DRAGON is the attention to the Martial Arts with dancing stances and slow movements evolving to fast. Allow yourself to let go and use the unique dragon imagery and Asian visuals to take you on a mystical journey as your students follow.
- Morning Birds - Deuter
- Kung Fu Cowboys - Desert Dwellers
- Mountain Path - Badmarsh & Shri
- Strobe’s Nanafushi (Satori Mix) - Kodo
- Bang - Badmarsh & Shri
- Swarm - Badmarsh & Shri
- Inteligente’s Nobi (Kashikoi Taiko to Basu Mix) - Kodo
- Tribal - Badmarsh & Shri
- The Last Mile - Badmarsh & Shri
- Appa - Badmarsh & Shri
- Lotus - Deuter