Release Date: December, 2015
Focus and Intent:
The focus of this FloorPlay experience is to provide you with an “Introduction to FloorPlay” learning the basics for creating a safe and effective FloorPlay experience moving from the standing position to the floor to deliver whole body stretch, strengthen, mobility and stability benefits. The intent is to learn 10 basic moves you can use all together for an extended FloorPlay experience, and/or use separately to add into your FloorPlay cycle of any routine.
Nia choreography is our way to connect and continue to educate the Nia Professional. Use this album as a powerful movement tool to discover more about your own form and freedom. We have carefully crafted this to offer you an in-depth somatic experience. It is designed to increase your teaching vocabulary, giving you new music, a unique focus, and specific movement patterns. Once you have experienced and integrated the whole of this routine begin to alter and adjust it by changing the focus, shifting front kicks to back kicks, shifting movement forms, and using the Nia 8BC Music System to put the moves to new music. Enjoy and have fun! We encourage you to be creative and build upon the foundation we have provided.
- Transexistencial Perspectives - Csillagkod
- Space Evolution (Creatures of the Skies) - Csillagkod
- A Place To Live - Shambala Network
- Ne Tetesd Magad Hogy Alszol - Shambala Network
- Ertede - Shambala Network
- Anxious Monologue - Shambala Network
- Evszak - Shambala Network
- Perfect Humanity (Designed to Be God) - Shambala Network
- Eso. Evszazad. Tenger - Shambala Network