Choreographer: Holly Nastasi
Release Date: August, 2018
Focus: The focus of GO is movement in all directions including in-out, up-down, side-to-side, forward-back, over-under, across, around and through. The focus of directions provides great functional conditioning by training the body to move easily in any direction. When we are conscious of our direction choices, we can maintain stability and avoid falling or loosing our balance.
Intent: The intent of GO is to enhance our spatial awareness. Being aware of the space around us provides safety and security, enhancing our confidence and movement skill. We stay more connected to our bodies and the moment by sensing spatial awareness. Step consciously and with intent as you step into GO.
- Mongolia On the Line - Eccodek (5:19)
- Mobius - Lis Addison (3:05)
- Power of the Hair (Ft. King Dread James) (Original Mix) - Oded Nir (3:32)
- Impossible Love (Gino Christiano Remix) - Oded Nir (3:53)
- In Love Again (Asi Tal Deep Mix) - Meital De Razon (4:43)
- Midnight Snacker (JT Donaldson Mix) - Oded Nir (7:07)
- Again and Again (Steven Stone Instrumental Remix) - Oded Nir Ft. Chappell (7:04)
- Flutter Vision (Instrumental) - Shiny Objects (6:29)
- Under The Spell (Luke Mandala Remix) - Kaya Project (5:56)
- Pulses - Adani & Wolf (5:29)
- All OUr Souls (Outro) - Worthy (2:19)