Choreographer: Debbie Rosas
Release Date: October, 2017
Focus: Reflexive conditioning as an automatic response from the nervous system to a stimulus.
Intent: Mediating the restriction of muscles through a conducting system in the body that sends information to motor nerves and muscles, which is a specialized effector mechanism. In the routine “Wild” you stimulate reflexive conditioning using sound, emotion, and agility start-stop action.
- Foreigner - The Wild Reeds
- When I Go - The Wild Reeds
- Aho - Ara Lee
- Born - Ara Lee
- Neanderthal Love - Star Sounds Orchestra
- Show Me Your Love - Cosmic Vibration
- Alien Craft - Cosmic Vibration
- Let No Grief - The Wild Reeds
- Blues Slide 3 - Terry Robb
- Blues Slide 2 - Terry Robb
- Blues Slide 1 - Terry Robb
- VaggVisa - Cancrie