Release Date: October, 2017
Focus and Intent:
Reflexive conditioning as an automatic response from the nervous system to a stimulus.
A reflexive muscular action restricts some muscles while stimulating others, whereby the direct antagonists of the motion become inhibited. This action is mediated through a conducting system in the body that sends information to motor nerves and muscles, which is a specialized effector mechanism. In the routine “Wild” you stimulate reflexive conditioning using sound, emotion, and agility start-stop action.
Unique to the routine “Wild” is how songs 5, 6 and 7 are meant to be altered, giving you time to work with the skill level of your group. Song 5 gives you time to place attention on teaching the Base, and in song 6, the Core, and in song 7, the Upper Extremities. Together, this playlist helps develop a relaxed and dynamic relationship with your students using start and stop actions.
- Foreigner - The Wild Reeds
- When I Go - The Wild Reeds
- Aho - Ara Lee
- Born - Ara Lee
- Neanderthal Love - Star Sounds Orchestra
- Show Me Your Love - Cosmic Vibration
- Alien Craft - Cosmic Vibration
- Let No Grief - The Wild Reeds
- Blues Slide 3 - Terry Robb
- Blues Slide 2 - Terry Robb
- Blues Slide 1 - Terry Robb
- VaggVisa - Cancrie
Get your Wild music from the NiaNow store here